GameKeyboard v4.2.0: Android 2.1+
GameKeyboard v4.2.0: Soft keyboard tailor-made games. Control keyboard/gampad-only games (e.g. Flash, Xperia Play or Onlive games), touch-only games keyboard/gamepad (e.g. Street Fighter IV HD).
1. virtual gamepad with:
- multi-touch (depends )
- 4/8-way d-pad, 12
- resizable buttons layout
- fully configurable buttons mappings
2. re-mapping physical keys
3. save key/button mappings
4. full qwerty keyboard
6. work controller through OS party tools like BluezIME
7. support user-defined macro autofire, combo keys sequence button hit
8. emulate Xperia Play Controller buttons
9. emulate Touchscreen action (need root)
10. emulate Analog Joystick (need root)
11. support USB Analog Stick (need root)
12. support Xperia Play Touchpad (need root)
13. support MOGA Controller (need root Universal Driver system mode)
This app add-on emulators. Various GameKeyboard v4.2.0 can work other apps but please test compatibility. For Motorola Bionic user, there ROM issue where many GameKeyboard v4.2.0 which designed keyboard.
For best compatibility using Bluetooth Controller when physical controller .
Depends, ROM app there different ways keyboard, e.g.:
- some apps-in option keyboard
- some devices support using long pressing [Menu] key keyboard
GameKeyboard also provide two methods cannot be used:
- switch Launcher, tap "call out keyboard after exit" button, then switch back
- turn on "Settings->[Vol. Up] Key Action" then use [Vol. Up]
What's GameKeyboard v4.2.0 :
4.2.0 ** Please REBOOT after update **
-[Experimental] remote control thr. An2An Keyboard, benefits include better compatibility mouse buttons, see homepage [Remote control from another device].
-[fix] improve Touchscreen Mode camera pan, especially
-[fix] resized d-pad bug
Other Recent Changes
-[new] Pan camera ("Use Mouse Input"), see homepage "Using".
right analog stick Combat 4 natively, check out MC4 Helper app
Download : GameKeyboard v4.2.0 Instructions:
Mirror GameKeyboard v4.2.0: